Saturday, September 25, 2010

"I'm a big kid now..."

Recently, I've been feeling very grown up. The job, the dog, the boyfriend...everything in my life feels incredibly good and purposeful. Like I was really thinking, when I made these choices about the direction I wanted my life to go in. And turns out I made the right choices, well so far at least.

But then I see pictures like this...

Mishalulu.com

...and I desperately want to be small again.

The kind of small where everything is taken care of. No decisions, no work, no shopping or driving or caring about anything, except your favorite doll (mine was a little brown hair dolly named Pandy) and your parents kiss at the end of the night (are there lions?).

And even though being a big time grown up, with really wonderful things happening in life, is amazing. I am still really jealous of that pink skirt and the carelessness that goes with it.

Go to Mishalulu for more pictures of beautiful children wearing amazing clothes. It might just make you pull out that old baby doll and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment