Sunday, December 12, 2010

The perfect birthday dress...

I know there are people out there that are shy about their birthday. Turns out, I'm not one of them. In fact, I like to embrace the idea of the "birthday month", a term in which the boyfriend supported beautifully by leaving flowers at my doorstep on December 1st (yes, thank you- he's perfect).

However, even though I love my birthday...shopping for the birthday dress is always a bit of a struggle Cold December nights don't offer a ton of thrilling options in Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks to ModCloth I found these...you can click on the name to get more info.
Kick Back & Relax Dress
Kick Back and Relax
..colored tights and boots?
Too Nice of a Night Dress
Too Nice of Night
...sparkled earing and flats?
Geode to Joy Dress
Geode to Joy
...perhaps I am envisioning my January trip to Vegas in this frock but still, it's pretty good.



Send thoughts. I could use some help on this one. I hate internet shopping, I need to feel the fabric of something before I buy it. But it's fun to look and dream about all the exciting things I will smile about in the coming weeks....

Now, to tackle that to do list! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think the first would look great on you AND looks totally your style.
    The Geode oneis pretty sweet, though. Definately dressier & something you could rock in Vegas with some 5" heels :)

    ReplyDelete