Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Procrastination productivity

8x10 IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE (print in cream and black)
Found here


These days have seemed, well...impossible. I'm up to my ears in projects, report writing, kiln firings, and trying to stay warm in the suddenly cold Nashville winter (even though I am really loving the sub zero temps). But the work! Eh! I feel like my to do list is never ending. And if you know me (or live with me) you know my ability to procrastinate the life out of times like this is really what I am made of.

Last night the boyfriend and I had a perfect night of this "procrastination productivity". An impromptu date to the local burger joint was an expense that our wallets didn't love but our hearts really needed. Check out this menu and if your taste buds don't start up you are nuts. I had the lamb...it was unbelievable.

So one more push is all I need. A week and a half until I am "home for the holidays". I've already started some resolution writing. Nothing like thinking about future goals to help you procrastinate the ones right in front of you. 

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment