Sunday, May 22, 2011

Missing In Action

100 AIRPLANES Shaped Punches from Vintage Atlas Pages and Road Maps Hand Punched Great for Cards Hang Tags Decorating Journals Scrapbooks etc TRAVEL Theme Party Confetti

I'm sorry I've been so MIA recently. Planes, trains, and automobiles is my new moto when people ask me what I've been up to (except maybe take out trains and insert "moving boxes"). Needless to say, I'm busy and spending very little time here with you.

But, as I was reminded this morning- soon it will be summer. And summer equals a big sigh of relief that I made it through all of this (no matter the outcome).

I'm off to LA again! Working on convincing those educational institutions that they want to hire me... Wish me luck!

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Those educational institutions will be so lucky to have you - lots of good karma winging its way to you today, Little Bird. xoxoxMomma

    ReplyDelete