Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blogbooks!

As you are all well aware of by now...I'm on the move this summer. With only a tent for a home  and a backpack for a dresser, I will needless to say be a little out of touch during the months of June and July. I'll do my best to post when I can, but what I am more sad about is missing out on all the happenings of my internet reads!!! I know I know. Nell- you'll be in beautiful Northern California hiking, biking, swimming, and making art with friends and little Lost Coast campers- you don't need blogs! But still, I like my daily dose.


Thank goodness for bloggers who turn their blogging into books :) I can't wait to get my hands on both of these  so I can dive into little tidbits while I am out of service and in the wilderness. Since I don't have them yet, I can't give you book reports. But I can give you a little insight into what makes these ladies ideas and thoughts so worth reading...


My mom always taught me to write a thank you not for everything. Well, turns out Leah actually does. The way she give thanks to the little things in life is a true lesson in gratitude. And I have to say, the saying of "you can't be anxious when you are grateful" is hard to live by when one is waiting. But, she helps me remember- I have SO  much to be grateful for.

Oh and if you go here go can watch two lovely trailers for her book! Trailers for books??? Yes please and thank you!

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am about my future of year round fresh produce!?! I can only imagine the bliss I will be in to have fresh and local ingredients to make Super Natural Every Day food. Heidi's blog 101 Cookbooks is a bible of mine and as soon as I get my hands on it I will savor every fresh ingredient and beautiful picture she's got!

Happy reading- blog or books, whatever your style may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment