Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Power of Breakfast

I love breakfast. By far it is my favorite meal of the day.

Every morning I make sure that I sit down, drink at least one cup of black coffee, and eat something delicious to gear me up for the chaos that teaching entails. Today was strawberry yogurt with chopped up mango. If you haven't tried Liberte yogurt, you have to...it is amazing. Whole Foods has it, so next time you go there for your bulk foods grab one.

If you didn't notice my link on the right to the blog simply breakfast you have to check it out.

.

This woman is captures my favorite meal in the most simple and beautiful way. The colors of her photos, the wood of her table, and even her napkins are everything that I want in a breakfast. Not to mention her food choices, yum.

So check it out, I dare you not to drool. And if you aren't a believer in the power of breakfast, she will convert you.



No comments:

Post a Comment