Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bawling tears of joy and celebration

One of my very dearest friends from childhood was married yesterday. No parents, no friends. Just her, her love, her sister, and his roommate who officiated- all together in City Hall in San Francisco. After it was over she called me to tell me the news (preparing me before the mass email was sent out to their world wide family of friends and relatives). First I told her she was lying, then I smiled, and then I cried...for the next three hours straight.

I guess when the girl that has shared everything with you tells you she's married, you realize that life has suddenly started to go by really really quickly.

Love to you both. I can't wait to wrap my arms around you in celebration. 

Emily and Andrew: 10/8/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment