Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Morning thanks

There are a lot of things that I am grateful for this year, a million really. But in the end there is one constant that I am so happy that I have. And this wonderful blogger put it into better words than I ever could...

Dear Mornings


My mornings have just been it for me this fall. My walks, my meditations, my quiet classroom before the children stampede in, dog and boyfriend hugs, oats with almond butter,  and of course hot coffee in the french press. They are just really good. And allow me the quietness to be thankful for everything else I have.


This morning, I wish I had time to write you all a thank you note. For everything that makes me smile and feel warm inside. But just so you know, I'm feeling really warm these days. There is just a lot of love in the air.

So...Happy Thanksgiving. And thanks, for all the giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment