Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little jump start


Nothing fancy...just some new bowls and glazes I've been working on and wanted to share. New work always holds a lot anticipation for me. And although I rarely create a "body of work" these days, smaller projects and sparks of inspiration are just as exciting. I know there's a group of you out there that have been asking for some updated pottery for your homes. I'll get cranking, I promise. These little guys were just the motivation I needed to jump start some production.

Oh! And to jump start your weekend a day early, here is a little Grace Potter to go with your morning cup of joe. I get to go hear this lady rock out tonight with my dear friend EAL. I think we're going to have to break out the short skirts for this one. 
                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Grace Potter... brought to you by Burlington VT <3

    ReplyDelete