Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brooklyn love

James Gulliver Hancock


logo
Mason Jar Music


Bakeri


For some reason all the fun things I keep finding are coming out of Brooklyn these days. Delicious bakeries, beautiful art, and incredible music. Having a couple of dear friends that live in that borough, I'm feeling a little jealous. Or, in hopes to take advice from my friend Emy and be more position this spring, I'm feeling joyful that they are there for me to visit.

For now I will just have to transport myself into this little studio (click here!) to hear these wonderful men rock my music loving soul. Good thing they are playing in Nashville next month... so I can give my own city a little lovin' too. Until then, maybe my Brooklyn buddies will send me a pastry from the goodness that is that spot Bakeri (hint hint, nudge nudge).

No comments:

Post a Comment