Monday, March 7, 2011

Digital Park Bench Monday


After watching this video (found here) I know why when I started this blog the boyfriend said to me, "Oh Nell, I've never seen something that is so perfect for you ".

I love how Schuman calls blogs and the internet our "digital park benches". A place where I can sit at any point in the day and reflect on the world and the action going on around me. The way people are dressed, the things they have to say, the food they order, and the kitchen utensils they buy, and the thoughts that run through their head while walking down the street. It is a little bifocal on humanity that satisfies every curious bone in my body. Some may call it creepy... I call it fantastic!

Needless to say, I love my park bench. Especially this one on Mondays...


No comments:

Post a Comment